Sperco is a management consulting firm specializing in Contact Centers, Enterprise Voice Services, Information Technology Infrastructure, and Specialty Areas. Since its inception, Sperco has provided management consulting services to small, mid-sized, and Fortune 1000™ organizations.
Based upon the industry and size of the client, Sperco delivers consulting services through one of the following three companies:
Sperco Associates, Inc.
- Enterprise-Sized Organizations
Sperco Technology Group, LLC
- Public Sector
- Contract Work & Subject Matter Expertise
Sperco realizes every organization is unique and works with clients to understand their specific business objectives and the corresponding technology challenges and opportunities. With this knowledge, Sperco can assist clients with strategic, tactical, and operational level initiatives incorporating a disciplined, business-oriented approach. Depending upon a client’s specific needs, Sperco typically employs the following project methodology to ensure structure, accountability, and governance over the life of the initiative:
- Analysis of Client Needs & Challenges
- Solution Design(s) Based on Alignment with Corporate Objectives
- Participation in the Procurement Process (as required)
- Testing & Training
- Implementation Project Management
- Project Staff Augmentation
Founded in 1986 by Steve Sperco, the company continues to provide technology management consulting services that contributes to the success of clients through the delivery of unbiased, client-focused solutions.
The following timeline illustrates major milestones in the company’s history:
The Sperco objective in a consulting engagement is to positively and significantly impact a client's business through maximizing the value received from the consulting services. As such, the following characteristics are differentiators for the Sperco approach to client engagements.
- Strong Business Acumen –Over thirty years of delivering strong performance and solid deliverables to clients has created a foundation for solid critical thinking, problem solving, and team building skills.
- Client-Centric Solutions – Customized approach based on client’s business goals and objectives
- Deep Technology Expertise – Highly skilled professionals, most with more than 20 years of relevant experience, within all practice areas
- Resilient– Ability to leverage more than thirty years of business experience coupled with comprehensive technical skill sets across multiple industry segments
- Flexible – Willingness and ability to adjust resources, methods, and schedules to address client needs and budgets
- Scalable – Proven track record of delivering sustainable success in initiatives of any complexity or size
- Objective – As a privately held, independent organization that does not manufacture or sell equipment, Sperco is able to provide truly objective advisory services.
- Knowledge Transfer – Project activities can be structured so that, when desirable, the client organization has appropriate immersion into the project process to ensure knowledge transfer of process and subject matter to the client staff erythromycin .
- Imparts access to planning documentation, analysis, integration notes, networking designs, and project-related details as well as post-project audit results (where applicable)
- Methodology – Sperco has developed a solid project methodology that ensures the client’s goals and expectations have been met/exceeded.
- Long-term Relationships – Sperco is committed to long-term client relationships resulting in reduced business, cultural, and operational ramp-up periods while expediting engagement benefits and value to the clients.